It gives us great pleasure to invite you to attend The 2nd Seminar on Medical Device Reimbursement (REDEV2023) scheduled to take place 24-25 June 2023 in Brussels, Belgium.
Join this two-day seminar to learn what it takes to secure reimbursement for your medical device and IVD in the US and Europe.
Attendees will learn:
- The “reimbursement language” – Understand coding, coverage and payment terminology, utilized in major European markets and the US.
- The difference between major healthcare systems and how it may help prioritize your company’s commercialization strategy.
- The specific reimbursement mechanisms that may apply depending on the type of device and the setting in which it will be used (e.g., hospital inpatient, a physician’s office or home).
- A practical approach to formulating a value-based reimbursement strategy and developing an appealing value-story, substantiated by the evidence required by payers.
- Numerous real-life examples, case studies and tips that could help your company avoid costly mistakes when planning for the reimbursement of a new medical device and IVD.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seminar.
Register Now and Save!
REGISTER NOW AND SAVE
Register now and benefit from the Early Registration rate until 15 April 2023.Read More
Brussels offers beautiful architecture, great places to eat & shop and a vibrant nightlife.Read More
The official venue of the Seminar is the Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel.Read More
We look forward to hearing from you.